BTS purchases mostly-vacant class B buildings in great, class A/B locations. Then we manage, renovate and fill them up with tenants. Our process includes acquisition, the renovation and build-out process, leasing and purchase broker relations, tenant management and capital partner relations.
Our leadership team has extensive experience and a successful track record in providing prompt, innovative solutions to the needs of our tenants, leasing brokers, and capital partners.
This is what we do:
- Provide superior customer care to our tenants
- Respect and value our relationships with leasing brokers
- Deliver generous building and tenant improvements
- Care for our buildings and keep them immaculate
In a nutshell, we acquire, clean, renovate, landscape, and transform buildings. Then we fill them with great tenants. Then we repeat. All this creates solid value for our capital partners.
- You are the best owner on the planet. Our clients love the spec finishes, clean grounds and overall value for the property leases. That’s why your building is almost full while most owners are still waiting for deals to come through.
- Your business style is energetic and professional and we’re thrilled with the night and day difference in the building since ownership.
- We’d work with you again because of the speed and ease of making deals, reasonable terms and the quality of improvements. We are paid as soon as the client signs and funds are delivered.
- Our clients liked working with the BTS (Buy the Sun) management team and the quality of product they received for their lease dollar.
- The words that best describe the way the building is managed are attentive, professional pleasant staff and very clean.
- Our previous landlord had no presence and we were responsible for all repairs, maintenance, trash, etc. I like that the property management is on site and the customer service is excellent.
- Our move-in experience was excellent and very smooth. Any issues were handled immediately and the management is professional and personal. The building is easily accessible, has lots of parking and is well-maintained.
- Our customers say that they love coming to this building. We would recommend the building to others because the management team is very helpful and friendly.
Buy The Sun Group, founded in 2008, provides sophisticated investors with an exceptional Return on Investment. Our track record proves our ability to deliver to our capital partners an impressive 100% ROI range within 3 to 5 years.
After 9 to 15 months, when our improved buildings have higher occupancy and leasing rates that have significantly improved their value, we may finance. The buildings may be sold at a set exit point, approximately 80% to 120% above the purchase price, or at a pre-set point-in-time.
BTS invests Its own funds in conjunction with capital partner money and/or bank and/or seller financing.
Ms. Costain is Buy the Sun's founder, business strategist and President, A former securities stockbroker, private banker and entrepreneur. Diana heads up BTS acquisitions, investor and client relations and construction management.
Focused, decisive and charismatic, Diana has been featured on radio/TV, and in financial seminars and speaking engagements. After developing a financial information series for public educational TV, she founded a web security firm whose sale marked the largest all-cash software transaction in British Columbia history.
During a hiatus from finance, Diana studied architecture, design and construction, and spent several years designing and renovating residential projects (one of which received a heritage award). She has worked closely with municipal planners and Inspectors, along with bankers, real estate agents and trades, and her hands-on knowledge of interior design and landscaping creates added value to each BTS endeavour.
BTS draws on its strong construction management background to assemble collaborative, project-specific working groups of professionals, including accountants, bankers, builders and general contractors, lawyers and private investor and capital partners.